Success!

Here are some comments made by Phazes clients:


"I have lost 7 pounds during the HOLIDAY SEASON at Bootcamp! on my first day I couldn't do a single push-up. Today I did 20 just one month later! I have noticed my strength improve as well as my endurance. I have more energy throughout my day and my family and friends have really noticed the difference. I love Michelle! She is awesome!"
- Maranda (she also lost 6 inches off her waistline in one month!)



"I was thrilled at the thought of doing a fitness Bootcamp! So when I did my first fitness assessment I was slightly embarrassed. I knew I had gained 60 pounds in just over a year, so I figured my overall health was lacking as well, but I was horrified when I couldn't do a single in-n-out crunch (harder to do than a normal crunch). Now in addition to my health, stamina and shape improving, I can do 30 "in-n-out" crunches!"
- Tylia (She also lost 2 inches off her waistline and a total of 6 inches all over!)


"When I began my Phazes journey I was about 30 pounds overweight and had very little energy. I wanted to fit back into my clothes. I had tried different gyms without getting the kind of results Phazes got OUT of me. I Started with Bootcamp first thing in the mornings. Day one at bootcamp I couldn't do as much as I hoped. I felt weak and tired. Now I run without tiring easily, I could hardly do a single knee push up on my first day with Phazes. Now I am doing Full pushups in sets of 10! Phazes trainers pulled from me what I already had inside - the drive and determination to push past what I thought my limits were. That was the difference. I am now 26 pounds lighter! I Started with Bootcamp where I got the fastest results and then went on to the remote program to keep accountable and checking in with a trainer weekly, then I went to use Group personal training at the LaVerkin Studio when it opened and now I am back at bootcamp to work off the last few pounds. I used to tell The Phazes trainers Michelle and Kim I couldn't go any further. Now I know I can! I found in me a drive and determination to do what it took. My goal just a few months ago was to be able to GET BACK INTO into my size 14 jeans, I just bought 12's and they are too big! The good and bad news is that the clothes I bought and was so excited to be fitting into are now too BIG! I eat better, I feel better, I have strength and endurance and my pants are falling off of me! I am not done, the journey continues as I am now teaching my family proper habits and passing the love of life and being healthy along to my loved ones."
- Wendy Hurricane, Utah
Wendy Before:

Wendy after:

By the way - Wendy is wearing the SAME TANK TOP in these photos

To get your own personal results - call or email Phazes today!
435-680-4025
phazesfitness@gmail.com

we are taking Bootcamp registrations NOW for Bootcamp as well as group training in the studio and our remote programs.

again - this is NOT a gym. this is the opposite approach to fitness. rather than send you in a room with a ton of equipment and little assistance, when you sign up with Phazes - you get LOTS of assistance, goal setting, motivation, corrections, a push to do a little more than before and you get regular fitness assessments to track results. We come from the background of Personal trainers with a passion for helping people reach their goals with very little equipment!

You do NOT NEED equipment to get amazing results. You need a program to follow, accountability and motivation to do more. Normally Personal trainers charge around $100/hour to provide that. Phazes is offering this at RIDICULOUSLY LOW PRICES!

as a trainer I would often go into peoples homes and assist them on their road to fitness with nothing more than their own body, light hand weights or bands, and at times a nearby park for pull-up bars or dips. other than that, you need just YOU and some motivation. It is more motivating to workout with someone on your case telling you that you can do more. We don't scream at you or call you names. But you will get the drive you need to push past what you think your limits are.
At Bootcamp it's more intense and fast paced. In the studio room, we are a little more forgiving.

SO you can pay someone $100/hour or more to push you once a week. OR you can use a Phazes Trainer at Bootcamp for just $150/month (or less if you are a phazes member) OR you can get motivated in our fitness Studio for as low as $27/month. OR you can talk to a trainer weekly over the phone and receive weekly help through email for as low as $20/month. It's up to you! what do you want to accomplish? what have you got to lose other than weight?

Comments