Monday Night Bootcamps are now for whole families!

a couple of days ago I had an epiphany... family bootcamp on MONDAYS! no really. I mean aren't we trying to help our family to develop healthy habits? I have a fun playground obstacle course that is challenging for the most fit and fun for those just out for good time with the family. If you have someone signed up for Bootcamp - it's FREE for the whole family. If you want just a day of fitness with the family and want to pay for the day for everyone in your household it is just $40 for that day ($30 for one individual)

I will have my whole family - bring yours too. we will learn together what it takes to keep our kids challenged to be fit. Lead by example. RSVP to let us know you are bringing them and how many.
Monday Night 7:30pm at Highland Park - Coral Canyon in Washington, Utah.
See you there!

Comments