"Phazes has changed my whole life!" Says Bob

“I'm a 63 year old male. Our Generation didn't do this stuff. For most of us, it just wasn't taught.

June 16, 2009 I had experienced dehydration resulting in my near death experience. Everything inside and outside my body changed for the worse. My strength was GONE and so was my balance due to the onset of vertigo.

I made a commitment to improve my health and balance.

I started with Phazes April 2nd 2010. Since then, I have lost inches in my waist and thighs.

I am in better condition then I've been in for YEARS! Inside and out!

At my first fitness evaluation I had improved DRAMATICALLY with my strength, balance and Heart rate. I am VERY excited and impressed with what is happening to my entire body.

I'm grateful to the program and all the trainers. They do a fantastic job at giving direction to proper exercise and great dietary habits to follow.

It has changed my whole life!”

Bob Talbot

Age 63

(fitness studio client)

(Michelle's note: At Bob's first visit to our fitness studio he collapsed TRYING ONE knee pushup. Just a few months later he is ready for decline pushups and more challenges! He is looking good – great form, technique and endurance. This is the fun stuff! His WHOLE demeanor has changed! Everyone is noticing the difference in him! - WAY TO GO BOB!)

Comments