ORDER YOUR DANCE FITNESS VIDEO NOW!

The Dance Video is done and on it's way! We hope to have actual copies of the dvd my March 9th in time for our marathon workout day. In the meantime, you can pre-order your video for just $18.00! Here on the blogspot all you gotta do is go to the link on the left side of the page and click on "Class Schedule here" then go to "Online Store". That should be pretty easy from there. If you are confused, feel free to e-mail phazesfitness@gmail.com or go through Tyann Clark directly to get your video. This was a lot of fun to put together. We got tired and were up pretty late. Some of the extra features will tell more about just how tired and crazy we got. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did putting it together for you. A very special "THANK YOU" to Tyann Clark and Susie Stout for all their hours of editing, and planning and everything else they put into making this happen. I am so excited to have my copy for my fitness video library.


Comments