If you don't have "time" to get to the Studio... try this quick workout every day:
- 5 pull- ups (jump ups or negatives or body weight rows if you have something to use for pull-ups, if not - don't stress it. I have used the edge of a table for body weight rows before. It's a little tricky and if you difficulty with exercise or balance might not be the exercise for you. If not.... just hold on to the edge of your table, slide your feet under the table so you are facing up to the table, lower your body til your arms are straight, then while holding onto the edge of the table, pull yourself up keeping your body in a straight line. - does that make any sense?)
- 10 lunges on each leg
- 15 Pushups (wall, knee or full or decline)
- 20 Squats or squat jumps (or 10 stand up and sit down "practice")
- 25 Sit ups or crunches (or chair crunches if you can't get on the ground)
- 30 jumping jacks (or half jacks)
Repeat as many times as you want/ have time for. Maybe one time is all you can handle or you are in a hurry to get somewhere today. I could think of other exercises that take more equipment, but I think anyone, with any budget, living situation or circumstance, deserves a chance at a great workout. Sometimes all you really need is direction. Good luck to you!